Monday, May 12, 2008

Beginnings

As you can tell I went all biblical on my blog. I've decided to start anew. Much like god and his flood. I've deleted all the old crap and have decided to start putting up a whole bunch of new crap. Yay new crap.

I still don't have anything of interest to say, but I'm going to try a little harder to post on a regular basis or at least semi regular basis. Hopefully you enjoy my rants or ramblings. Most likely it'll just be ramblings.

I'll talk about various things. Generally entertainment related stuff. However next post I think I'll talk about three very different conversations I've had in three different phases of my life. They might prove to be entertaining.

Until then. Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes the bar eats you.

2 Comments:

Blogger J. Walker said...

Hey, your blog is back. Good. I liked it.

Not sure why you had to delete all the old crap, but whatever.

Good to see it again.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Who said I had to? I wanted to. I just didn't want the junk crowding my space. So suck on that, or something.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home